Dr. Erica Thomson, ND has extensive experience educating and empowering women, helping them balance their hormones, alleviate digestive issues, regain their energy, and manage chronic stress. She is passionate about helping women transform their health mentally, emotionally and physically. She believes health is one of the greatest gifts, and that when women feel their best, they have the power to change the world.
Dr. Erica's clinical focus is in hormonal health supporting women with Hashimoto's thyroiditis and hypothyroidism; chronic stress; fatigue; adrenal dysfunction; endometriosis, digestive concerns and helping women transition through perimenopause and menopause with comfort and confidence.
Dr. Erica will:
- Identify and treat the root cause of your symptoms
- Provide patient-centered care, taking into account the whole person (body & mind)
- Create a safe, individualized treatment plan focused on achieving and maintaining results
- Empower you with the knowledge and tools you need to make positive changes to your health
Reclaim your health; transform your life.
Begin your journey to better health.
Ready to get started?
- Offering both virtual and in-person Naturopathic healthcare to Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas
- Option for virtual care across the province of Ontario.
15 minute complimentary consults are available to help answer any questions you may have about naturopathic medicine and Dr. Erica's approach.
- Most extended insurance plans cover naturopathic medicine, check with your provider.
- New patients are always welcome.